This amazing tee has one of the greatest masterpieces created in 1923 by Russian painter Wassily Wassilyevich Kandinsky. He was the pioneer of abstract art., teaching at the Bauhaus school of art and architecture from 1922 until 1933. He then moved to France, and produced some of his most prominent art.
This shirt typically ships in 2-4 days from the USA.
• 4.3 oz/yd t-shirts Unisex are standard fit, Women's are a fitted style.
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified