This tee has one of the most famous artworks from René Magritte. He scolded and ridiculed the Surrealists' passion for psychoanalysis and the works of Freud. One of these ridicules was his painting Therapist, created in 1937. He believed that people who needed therapy most of all were the psychotherapists themselves.
This shirt typically ships in 2-4 days from the USA.
• 4.3 oz/yd t-shirts Unisex are standard fit, Women's are a fitted style.
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified