Sometime between October and December 1912, Pablo Picasso made a guitar. Cobbled together from cardboard, paper, string, and wire, materials that he cut, folded, threaded, and glued, the result resembling no sculpture ever seen before.
Picasso's incandescent material and structural experimentation are celebrated on this soft, superior quality 100% ringspun combed cotton graphic tee. Printed in the USA with free shipping worldwide.
● 4.3 oz/yd
● 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
● Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
● Side seamed
● Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
● Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
● Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified