This amazing shirt carries one of the maestro's most famous works. This bouquet of flowers by Pablo Picasso is formally known as the Bouquet of Peace. It has other derivatives like Hands with Flowers, Flowers and Hands, and Hands with Bouquet, among others. Picasso created the Bouquet of Peace in July 1958 to commemorate the peace demonstration held in Stockholm, Sweden. The original was a watercolor lithograph printed by Schuster, Paris.
This long-sleeved shirt is made of the ultra-smooth cotton, and it has comfy long sleeves to protect you from the elements. The sleeves are cuffed at the hand for a tapered look that adds a little flair.
• 4.3 oz/yd
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified