Hattori Hanzō is the finest swordsmith in the world; however, he has not created a new sword in over a quarter-century because he feels guilty for making instruments used to kill humans. In realizing Beatrix Kiddo wants "Japanese steel" to dispatch his former student, Bill, who has displeased his former master by his dishonorable actions, Hanzō spends a month crafting what he considers his finest sword. He presents it to her, saying that if even God gets in her way, "God will be cut."
This shirt typically ships in 2-4 days from the USA.
• 4.3 oz/yd t-shirts Unisex are standard fit, Women's are a fitted style.
• 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (Heather 10% Polyester)
• Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
• Side seamed
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified