This lovely shirt shows our beloved duo having a lot of fun! Calvin, the precocious, mischievous, and adventurous six-year-old boy, and Hobbes, his sardonic stuffed tiger was a daily comic strip commonly cited as "the last great newspaper comic". It was created by the cartoonist Bill Watterson and has enjoyed broad and enduring popularity, influence, and academic interest.
This long-sleeved shirt is made of the ultra-smooth cotton, and it has comfy long sleeves to protect you from the elements. The sleeves are cuffed at the hand for a tapered look that adds a little flair.
● 4.3 oz/yd
● 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
● Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
● Side seamed
● Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
● Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
● Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified