- Removable Reversible cover: 180 GSM micro Mink/100% Microfiber
- Weighted blanket: inner layer 100% ultra fine microfiber/100% Glass beads
Weight evenly distributed
The weighted blanket has 6" x 6" squares cells that ensure an even distribution of the weight on the blanket. Each of the cells has inside small glass beads to add the weight. The new sewing technology used to sew the cells reduces the leakage and transfer of beads from one cell to another.
Glass beads filling
Inside each of the square cells of the blanket there are 0.8mm glass beads. The glass beads are odorless non-toxic and they are the responsible to increase the weight of this blanket to add gentle pressure around the body just like the feeling of getting a hug.
Both the inner blanket and the outer cover have corner ribbons and straps that tie both of them together. This ensures the inner blanket doesn't move out of tandem with the cover.
Besides the straps to secure the cover with the blanket the cover features a hidden zipper. The zipper allows you to easily insert and remove the blanket when needed
This weighted blanket uses premium quality sewing. The technology behind the sewing process ensures a more precise and long lasting stitching results for a longer lifespan of this blanket.
- Pregnant women babies under 5 years old and people who can't move the weighted blanket themselves are prohibited to use them.
- A weighted blanket should be smaller than your regular bed blankets because it is made to cover your body not the whole bed. This is why the twin/queen/king sizes of weighed blankets are smaller than the mattress (see size chart).
- Weighted Blankets should never go past the shoulders and should never cover the head.